Access to the AGROVET library is by reservation through the Affluences service, which allows you to check the availability of places in real time.
Afffluences is an app downloadable from the App Store and Google Play that you can use without registration. If you don't want to use the app, you can use the web version.
How does it work:
- type AGROVET Library in the search bar
- choose the room in which you want to book
- book the day and time of the appointment by entering your institutional email address or other if you are an outsider and wait for the confirmation email
- confirm the appointment from the email received within 2 hours. This action is only necessary for the first access: by clicking on "Remember me" the system will automatically recognize you when you make new bookings
- when you arrive at the library, contact the librarian to validate your reservation
Watch the videotutorial
If you give up the reservation, you can cancel it from the email received by clicking on "cancel reservation" before the start of the chosen time slot, thus leaving the possibility for other users to use your seat.
The reservation is individual and you must present it at the entrance of the structure.
TYPES OF USERS:
The following are considered internal users:
- Students regularly enrolled in study, doctorate and master courses at the University of Turin
- Mobility and ERASMUS students enrolled at the University of Turin
- Professors and researchers of the University of Turin
- Technical-administrative staff of the University of Turin
Users (students, professors and researchers, technical administrative staff) belonging to the following Universities with which the University of Turin has stipulated a five-year reciprocity agreement (2021-2026) are considered to be affiliated users:
- Polytechnic of Turin
- University of Eastern Piedmont
- University of Gastronomic Sciences of Pollenzo
- University of Aosta Valley - Université de la Vallée d’Aoste
External users are all those who do not have an institutional relationship with Regno, for example students, teachers and staff of other universities, graduates (alumni), freelancers, citizens, etc.